Monday, August 17, 2009

Disney Reunion 2010 T-shirts

We have designed a t-shirt for the reunion in August 2010. Thanks Jessica for the idea of putting the Disney font on the shirt!








Make custom t-shirts at CustomInk.com

6 comments:

Noelle said...

I likey!

Are we going to have different colors?

The Fieldings said...

Great. I think different colors representing each family would be nice. Maybe you've already thought of that...

Luella said...

We looked into the different colors per family. The dilemma we face is as you can see, the smaller the quantity of each color, the higher the cost. As it stands now with all one color, the price would be $8.12 per shirt with free shipping. We are trying to make the trip as cost-effective as possible for everyone.
Qty Price
1 $22.50 each
5 $21.90 each
25 $9.41 each
50 $7.70 each
100 $6.74 each

Noelle said...

So what color are we going with? Is the the blue in the picture, or can we vote on other colors?




I vote for red if that means anything.

Luella said...

I think red would be nice too. If anyone else checks this and wants to vote on red or any other color, we'll consider it!

montebateman said...

Can we do a character different than Mickey?