Friday, November 7, 2008
Another way for us to connect as a family
Well, this blog has been a good way for us to connect more closely. Now I'd like to introduce you all to Facebook. It's a social networking tool that even BYU approves of. I recently attended a teacher development seminar and a BYU Professor was espousing the virtues of using Facebook to connect with family, friends, and the kids you teach who all use these tools as a matter of course. In the family, I'm currently friends with Lonny, all my kids, a couple of my step children, Tony and Luella, Megan Rasmussen, Emily Bateman, and Noelle. If we could get more people on there, we could create a family group and create even more useful ways to keep us connected and engaged in one another's lives. Then after you all convert to Facebook, I'll convert you to the merits of Twitter! Ah, the wonders of technology!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
One of the best features of Facebook (in my humble opinion) is the photo album tool that you can use. It is a great way to share pictures.
Whoah, whoah, whoah! Ya'll are throwing this technology at me way too fast!
LOL Lonny-whatever, you're already on Facebook. You're the young buck who grew up with this stuff; you should be leading the way. [grin]
Post a Comment