A Blog for family members to share their life experiences and develop close loving relationships with one another.
Monday, January 26, 2009
February Family Gathering
Hi Family. Kelly's coming up to visit and wants to have the family get together at Brennan's on Sunday February 15th at 5pm. Please bring an appetizer to share when you come. Check out the event details on Facebook and feel free to leave comments.
4 comments:
If I can, I'll attend. Everything is up in the air at the moment because I'm moving.
Did you find a place? Where are you moving to?
Well, I couldn't find a place, so I'm having to temporarily move in with my dad. It'll have to be temporary because its a one bedroom tiny apartment.
I wish I could come, but I have to play a concert that weekend. Kelly, we'd love to have you visit us in Colorado.
Post a Comment