Here is my Kierra. She turned three years old today. What a big girl! While I appreciate that as a pre-schooler she may not have as much going on as a teenager, she still has her very own, set, personality.
Kierra loves being a girl! She would wear a skirt every day if I would let her. I actually would let her if she had enough clean skirts, but since I don't do laundry every day, sadly she does have to wear pants sometimes. Her sister Janica has some lip gloss, and Kierra loves to wear it. She'll wear it on her lips, nose, cheeks and everywhere else that she thinks needs make-up! She also loves princesses. She sings Disney songs and talks about finding her "true love." Yes, she is only three!
Like most younger children, she wants to do everything her older brother and sister do. Sometimes that gets her into trouble, like when she was running too fast and fell and skinned her knee, but it helps her learn and grow. She is also very sweet and concerned with other people's feelings. She doesn't like to see other people sad and does her best to help them feel better.
Happy Birthday Kierra! I love you!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kierra, you seem like such a sweetie pie!
Post a Comment