Sunday, March 1, 2009
Happy Birthday Teddie!
Teddie is very good at telling stories about all of her siblings. I have a feeling, though, that she will be hesitant to write a story about herself and post it here on her birthday. I love reading her stories, and she gives me a great perspective on who our family was before I was born. So rather than tell a funny story(which I am not good at) about Teddie, I thought our family would record us playing and singing "Happy Birthday!" It's all for you Teddie - I hope you like it! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Brilliant performance you guys. And a very happy birthday to you Teddie.
I love it! It's wonderful to see and hear you, even if only on blog video!
What a fun birthday wish for you, Teddie!
Hope you had a very happy birthday Teddie.
Post a Comment