I am scheduled for cataract surgery on Friday, March 13 for the right eye. The surgery will be done at St. Mark's Medical Center in Salt Lake City. The left eye will be done 2 weeks later on the 27th of March. It is outpatient surgery and won't take very long. I will be recouping at home for two days. I will not be able to bend over or rub my eyes. Will have to use an antibiotic eyedrop, an antinflamatory eyedrop and a steriod eyedrop four times a day for at least a week. Probably will have to wear dark glasses in the bright sun for awhile. After it is all over, I will only need reading glasses.
I am in the process of building a 3.5 foot by 6 foot lean-to green house. I am making it out of 2x2s and covered with chip board and corrigated clear plastic. The snow damaged the fence surrounding the chicken run and needs to be fixed, too.
I plan to build a permanent chicken coop instead of the portable ones that I am using now. I am hoping to finish these projects before March 13.
Love to all, Dad
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm praying for you, Dad. Hope all goes well.
I hope that everything goes well for you ( and I hope you are able to get everything done that you want to do.) I'm praying for you too.
Dad, I hope everything goes well with the cataract surgery. Give us an update after.
Post a Comment