We have decided to have Gabi's blessing on August 2. That is the first fast Sunday in August. (Is that obvious? Should I have figured you would know that?) Anyway, I know that you all live far away, and are busy with your own lives, but I still wanted to make sure that you are invited to come to Kentucky if it is possible, to share that day with us.
Gabi is doing well, and so is the rest of the family. Rachel seems to be adjusting well to her little sister. I don't know if it is jealousy or not, but she does seem to be a little more clingy and whiny, and more prone to temper tantrums, but it isn't too bad. She is only kind and sweet to Gabi (mostly), giving her hugs and cuddles and kisses (and the occasional poke in the eye).
So in the fog of the past few weeks, I accidentally put my phone through the washer. Big mistake. Unfortunately the result is that I lost all of the information and data that was stored in that phone. I would appreciate it if you would give me your phone number again. You can either call me (502.550.8479), and I will save the number you call me from, or you can send me an e-mail with your phone number (noelle.gosnell@gmail.com), or you can leave your phone number in the comment section of this post. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment