Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone,

I usually try to call everyone to wish them a happy Thanksgiving. However, today I won't be able to do that. I woke up this morning with laryngitis. So I am posting a picture and sending my love to all of you!

I collaborate with the Kindergarten teachers in my school, and we put on a Thanksgiving pow-wow for the parents, with songs and costume to share with each other. Then afterwards, the parents treat us to munchkins, juice, popcorn, cornbread, and other refreshments. It's a lot of fun, and I love any opportunity to dress up! If you visit our blog next week, I will have more pictures from the pow-wow. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Noelle said...

I'm sorry you are feeling under the weather. I hope you get over it soon. In the meantime, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Luella you look like Mom in that picture! That is the sincerest of compliments. I hope you're feeling better soon too.