Well, It's over. I had my baby today at 3:19 p.m. She weighed in at 5 lbs 4.4 oz. and is 19½ inches long. She has a pretty nice head of hair too. She went to the NICU, but otherwise she is pretty healthy. Her lungs are in great shape. She was born at 34 weeks 4 days, so the NICU is definitely a precaution to make sure everything is okay.
Before

Baby Gaby high fiving the world (in all of her naked glory).

Mommy is a bit of a basket case, but Daddy is sure proud.

Gaby is giving you a wink. I think she knows something.
4 comments:
Noelle--she is beautiful!! Congratulations! You look pretty good yourself. I love you.
Oh Noelle, she is absolutely beautiful! She is worth all the crap she put you thru! I'm sure you'd do it all again to get this little angel! You and Jeff made a pretty one!
Congratulations and way to go, Noelle! What a beautiful baby! I am happy for all of you!
Nice work, Noelle. She's a gorgeous little one.
Post a Comment