I want to wish all of my sisters, sisters-in-law, nieces, nieces-in-law, and Harriet all a wonderful Mother's Day. I put together a tribute to the source of all of our musical inspiration - Georgie Gay Bateman - for all of you to enjoy. We used to sing this song to her every Mother's Day. The singers are all of her daughters who were at her funeral. I hope you enjoy this tribute to our mother. Oh, and you may want to have a box of tissues nearby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Beautiful tribute. I noticed toward the end how the voices were getting a bit wobbly from the tears and it made me tear up again. I love that song.
That was beautiful Luella. Thanks for putting it together.
Luella, that was so pretty--thank you for putting that up--I needed a good cry. I love Mom and I miss her.
I know. I had to listen to it numerous times before I felt it was suitable to post. I had to keep the tissues with me the whole time! It was an idea that came to me late last night, and I just had to do it. I'm glad you like it.
Post a Comment