I just propped up a photo on my keyboard. It is a picture of a wedding cake sitting on a doily-covered round table. In the photo a relative of the bride is cutting the first piece of the cake for the guests, clearly "in charge" of the wedding cake.
The bride was Malauna Christensen (aka Gibby) and the relative was her Uncle Kelly. Taking care of the wedding cake was what was needed when he asked what he could do to help. There was no hesitation, no embarrassment, just "Sure!" and it was done.
Loyal - Generous - Kind ... that is the brother Kelly I know. Kelly is "there" for whatever is needed, from cutting cake to buddy passes, from a ride home on his motorcycle to a song on his banjo. I love you Kelly. Happy 47th Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Buddy passes?? You must be Kelly's favorite:)
Post a Comment