We siblings are only one generation of the Bateman family. I wonder if we could include spouses of siblings and the next generation (our children) as team members/authors also. They are definitely a part of, and affected by, the "family dynamic". The same goals apply of developing and strengthening loving relationships ...
Well this is just my personal opinion but I feel we need to start with learning to show love and appreciation for our immediate family members before we muck it up with extended family. That having been said, I am but just a humble blog administrator and will bow to the will of the majority. So if I can figure out how to do it, I'll put a poll up as my next post. I love you all. Thanks for your excellent contributions to this blog. I'm proud to be a part of this family. We have such a long ways to go, but I feel that this is a big step in the right direction.
2 comments:
We siblings are only one generation of the Bateman family. I wonder if we could include spouses of siblings and the next generation (our children) as team members/authors also. They are definitely a part of, and affected by, the "family dynamic". The same goals apply of developing and strengthening loving relationships ...
Well this is just my personal opinion but I feel we need to start with learning to show love and appreciation for our immediate family members before we muck it up with extended family. That having been said, I am but just a humble blog administrator and will bow to the will of the majority. So if I can figure out how to do it, I'll put a poll up as my next post. I love you all. Thanks for your excellent contributions to this blog. I'm proud to be a part of this family. We have such a long ways to go, but I feel that this is a big step in the right direction.
Post a Comment