Monday, July 28, 2008

The Next American Idol

Sunday, Alex and I went up to the Energy Solutions Arena to pick up our wrist bands that will allow us a place in line for the American Idol auditions on Tuesday. Wish him luck! Is this an appropriate thing to ask for your faith and prayers on his behalf? If so, well then please pray that he'll do his will and that the Lord's will will be done in his regard. Thanks all. I love you.

Monte

2 comments:

Noelle said...

The American Idol auditions were just here in Louisville last week. I hope that Alex makes it past the screeners, because if he does, I have no doubt he'll be on his way to Hollywood.

tammy said...

All of our girls think that he'll make it thru. We are huge AI fans so it will be fun. Good luck Alex!