Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rachel's 10-month-old birthday

Today Rachel turned 10 months old. Holy cow! I can't believe how fast time has gone. She is such a sweetie. Yesterday we were harvesting green beans and tomatoes from our garden. As I was carrying it into the house, Rachel snatched a cherry tomato, stuck it in her mouth, and chomped down. Tomato seeds and juice squirted everywhere. The skin was a little tough for her to be able to eat on her own, but I helped her finish the inside of the tomato. She seemed to enjoy it.


This past weekend Jeff, Rachel and I enjoyed a very special trip to Indiana to be with Rachel's birth-mother as she was re-baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It's not like I don't already have enough sisters, but Rachel's birth-mom is like a sister to me too.

3 comments:

tammy said...

Noelle, you are truly a saint! You are full of amazing wonderfulness!

Luella said...

What a wonderful thing to do!

montebateman said...

Wow, impressive!