Monday, August 11, 2008
I could really use you guys about now.
I love the fact that we Batemans are musical. If I had you guys around right now, I would just give you the music, we'd have a couple of run-throughs, and we would bring down the house. Right now I am trying to put together a family musical number for Sacrament Meeting for my sister-in-law who is leaving next week on a mission to the Buenos Aires Norte mission in Argentina. I will say no more than I wish you were here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
True, my family has never been the committed type when it came to family singing in church. Plus, they've tended to complain and drag their feet. I suppose it was how we grew up... not raised, mind you, but how we as kids grew up.
I don't know about moving there. Jeff LOVES Kentucky, and I do too, but we are hoping to visit next year.
Oh, if only Kelly's Southwest captain status entitiled us all to free flights! I highly doubt Southwest would even think of hiring someone with so many siblings if they offered that kind of perk! Love ya Kelly! are you reading this?
I'm coming! Can't she wait a week?
Post a Comment