Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Thoughts in a Nutshell (on a blog post anyway)

I would like to restate some of my thoughts that I expressed earlier--just maybe in a new light. I know that I'm already out-voted, so what I say may have no bearing at all whatsoever. BUT, at least I can say what I want to say and you can take it for what it's worth. As I said before (maybe you're tired of hearing about it), I believe that the purpose of this blog is for family members to share their life experiences and develop close loving relationships with one another (at least that's what it says). If blog posts can be limited to the siblings (and Dad of course), then perhaps that can be a means of promoting family closeness and unity. Lowly outsiders (just kidding!!), I mean spouses, nieces, nephews or anyone that wants to, can post comments, and be a part of the blogs in that way. I love spouses, nieces, nephews and everyone that is an integral part of our family, and in no way do I mean to exclude or diminish their importance. I love all of you (even if you don't agree with me). These are my thoughts (in a nutshell)!!