A Blog for family members to share their life experiences and develop close loving relationships with one another.
Hey Lonny, good show!
Good job Lonny! Keep it up!
Lookin' good Lonny! They only gave you three minutes on a open mike night? How many performers were waiting in the wings? Maybe I'll dust off some of my old jokes and add a couple of new ones and join you one of these days.
I loved it Lonny! You're pretty funny! So tha-a-at's where my plasma went in college!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey Lonny, good show!
Good job Lonny! Keep it up!
Lookin' good Lonny! They only gave you three minutes on a open mike night? How many performers were waiting in the wings? Maybe I'll dust off some of my old jokes and add a couple of new ones and join you one of these days.
I loved it Lonny! You're pretty funny! So tha-a-at's where my plasma went in college!
Post a Comment