Friday, August 8, 2008
Oops! I forgot something!
Okay, I know I'm talking way too much on this! After I say this, I'll try to lay off for at least a day! Anyway, I just wanted to say that I wanted to try to compile ALL the family pictures onto one CD. SO! If everybody could send me old family pictures, really old family pictures or current family pictures, I would really appreciate it. They can be sent on CD, hard copy or however you want to send them. If you send them to me and need them back, please specify and I WILL GET THEM BACK TO YOU!! After I get them done, I will send everyone a copy (It could take a little while before it's done). The sooner you get them to me the better and I would really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch and I love you lots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment