I really have enjoyed reading the thoughts and memories about you all. I love all of the pictures. I love that my girls can read about their aunts, uncles and cousins and hopefully get to know all of you better. It's hard with such a large & spread out family to really know all of you. This is a good way of doing this. I love the blog idea. I just really would like to add things about Brennan's family too. Brennan reads everyones postings and comments and enjoys them. He just doesnt take the time to post. (maybe it's a guy thing, I don't know) It seems to be the mom thing to do, to put up pictures and tell about what is going on. I won't add anything to the memories about growing up but I would like to add, just like you do about your families now. I think that all siblings should be represented and if that is the case, I'm the one for the job. I do have a love for you and want what is best for the family.
Love, Tammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love you too, Tammy. I'm glad you are part of our family. I love Brennan too.
I agree. If Brennan isn't comfortable posting and you are willing to fill the void, then you are the one for the job.
Post a Comment